Monday, December 13, 2010

Affiliates..

Yaay we at 3 moms just joined chunkybling.com's affiliate program, they have very cool stuff!  Don't worry we wont  be spamming you about them but if you or anyone you know is planning on getting something from chunkybling.com make sure you click on the banner on our blog that will take you directly to their site so that we can get some credit!  We are hoping with this to make a bit of money to buy things for the blog like a domain name so it's easier for you to access us and a better website with more recipes and tips as well as possibly have our own discussion forums!!
thank you so much and spread the love!


2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Technoseo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Technoseo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...