1-2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces.
1 bottle or jar of blue cheese dressing ( I used about 1/2 the bottle, but you may want more)
2-4 tbsp of buffalo sauce or wing sauce or something like Franks Red Hot, or more if you like it hot!
1 lbs of pasta, like penne or radiatore
1. Cook pasta, drain, and set aside.
2. Cut up chicken into bite size pieces, and roll in flour, or don't, its all good.
3. Brown chicken in some oil and butter.
4. Set chicken aside, and wipe the pan clean.
5. Add chicken back into wiped out pan and add the buffalo sauce.
6.Cook for 2 minutes then add the pasta.
7. Add blue cheese dressing, start with 1/3 of a bottle and go from there..
You could probably use ranch dressing if blue cheese isn't your thing.. If you do try it with ranch, leave a comment and let us know how it was!